At Seramonte in the Hamden/New Haven area, residents love all there is to offer. Whether location, amenities or the actual apartment is important, you can find all you need and want at CTBest’s Seramonte apartments. Why do we love it here?
The first reason is the location. The shops and restaurants along the “Magic Mile” are within walking distance of the community, and the public tennis courts and ice skating rinks are nearby as well. Seramonte is also only minutes away from Yale and Quinnipiac universities and world-renowned hospitals. Less than two miles away, residents can find themselves in the city of New Haven. Here, they can explore and see the enriched educational environment that is accompanied by theaters, museums, major medical facilities and a nightlife like no other. Seramonte is also close to some of the best parks and golf courses in the area, including Sleeping Giant State Park and Laurel View and Meadow Brook golf courses. Read More→
Renting for the first time is a major step, and there are certain things to do and keep in my mind when going through the process. From deciding to rent to moving in, the process can seem intimidating, so here are some tips to remember to help those renting for the first time.
First, those looking to rent need to have a budget and stick to it. Making a budget can help narrow down what apartments to look at and prevent wasting time looking at ones not within the budget. One general rule to keep in mind is the rent should not exceed 30 percent of the renter’s income. Staying within a budget will help prevent a lot of stress and worrying.
Second, when looking at apartments to rent, have a list of priorities. This step will also help narrow down what apartments to look at. Having this list also helps whenever deciding which apartment to choose. Some things on the list may be priorities like being pet friendly, but others might be more of a want than a need. Knowing which things are most important can help make a decision whenever choosing between the final few apartments. Read More→
The affordability of utilities plays a large role when people are deciding if and where they should rent. Are the utility costs low enough? Who includes utilities in the cost of the monthly rent and still has a reasonable price? At CTBest Apartments, you can find both luxury apartments that include utilities and an affordable cost. How?
One reason the costs of utilities is low when renting an apartment is because of the floor plan of the apartment and building. Large homes use a lot of energy and power to heat and cool the whole house. There are a lot of rooms and space, and it simply just takes more energy to heat and cool it. Read More→
Looking for something fun to do this summer that won’t break the bank? We’ve got you covered! From public art displays and outdoor concerts to farmers markets, here’s a list of some of our favorite things to do and see in Stamford this summer:
The Alive@Five Outdoor Summer Concert Series: July 7- August 11. Head on over to Columbus Park on Thursdays at 5 p.m. for some of the best music you’ll find this summer for $10-15. This annual event is a local favorite and is one you definitely won’t want to miss. Here’s the lineup:
July 7: O.A.R
July 14: Hanson
July 21: Third Eye Blind
July 28: Eric Hutchinson
August 4: Easton Corbin
August 11: CeeLo Green
Wednesday Nite Live: July 6 – July 27. Formerly known as Jazz-Up July, Wednesday Nite Live has got your middle-of-the-week concert fix. For just $10, you can hear live music at Columbus Park from some incredible performers:
July 6: The Temptations
July 13: The 5th Dimension
July 20: George Benson
July 27: Pat Benetar and Neil Giraldo on their “We Live for Love” Tour Read More→
It is that time in your life where you have to decide where you want to live. When looking at apartments, you can see how there are many advantages of apartment living. You can find a great location closer to the city and have more freedom to do what you want when you live in an apartment. Not to mention, renting an apartment gives you a worry-free life, and you can still make it your own.
One of the advantages of renting an apartment that fosters a worry-free lifestyle is low maintenance. When you rent an apartment, you don’t have to worry about lawn care and other maintenance issues and if something breaks in the apartment, the owner or landlord pays for the fixes, which means more money stays in your pocket. Another reason renting is great is because it can be cheaper than owning a home since you have no mortgage or repair costs, and there are no direct property taxes. Additionally, renting an apartment gives you more freedom and time to do what you want and relax since you don’t have all the maintenance and other things homeowners have to worry about.
There are many advantages to renting and living in an apartment because you can have a worry-free lifestyle and make your apartment truly your home. In addition, most apartments, like CTBest Apartments, are in great locations closer to the city and are conveniently located near a variety of restaurants, shopping, parks and much more. If you are looking for an apartment to make your own that gives you the best of a worry-free lifestyle, call or text leasing consultant Desiree at 203-223-1665 or visit www.CTBestApts.com.
No matter how long your guests stay, you want them to feel like they are welcome. By adding some personal touches, the comforts of home and open arms, you’ll make any guest feel like they’re a part of the family.
- Your guests should get the same treatment as if they’re staying in a hotel. The bed should be made (and clean) upon their arrival and fresh towels should be laid out ahead of time as well. We suggest white towels and linens to really convey a sense of cleanliness; it’s also a good idea to make these towels different than your personal collection so you can identify what’s yours and what’s for guests.
- Supply a variety of pillows for your guests so they can sleep as comfortable as possible.
- Go the extra step by laying out a plush robe and some slippers to really give them the VIP treatment.
- Provide guests with everything they’ll need, as they will probably forget something. Stock up on travel-sized toiletries and disposable toothbrushes and razors. Don’t forget to have some extra toilet paper as well so they don’t have to ask you for any.
- Ask guests what they like to eat and if they have any dietary restrictions, then stock up your pantry and fridge with some of their favorite drinks and snacks.
- Make sure your guests stay connected by jotting down the WiFi password or ordering cute prints and framing them to showcase your style. You should also take a few minutes to write down any emergency phone numbers, instructions for electronics, public transit instructions and anything else they might need to know; you can organize these in a small folder or binder to keep things tidy.
- If you’re comfortable with it, give your guests a spare key so they can come and go as they please and won’t feel restricted by your schedule.
- If you don’t have an extra closet, clear out some space in yours for your guests to use; you can also give them access to one of your drawers if they have things that need to be folded instead of hung. Be sure to have some extra hangers handy.
- Make sure their room has open power outlets for their technology.
- Stock the nightstand with a lamp, an alarm clock, some reading material, water and some fresh flowers.
- Keep a luggage rack in the spare room so guests don’t have to put their suitcases on the floor.
- Give them access to paper and pens so they can write down any info they’ll need to remember during their stay. It is also a cute idea to provide some postcards from your city and stamps so guests can send greetings from your home.
Just consider these tips and your guests will feel like they are staying in a five-star hotel. If you’re looking for an apartment that’s perfect for you and your guests, call or text leasing consultant Desiree at 203-223-1665 or visit www.CTBestApts.com.